Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome to Mizuki's Everything Blog!

Hai everyone.

To tell you the truth, my name ISN'T Mizuki Kaiko. It is Ananda. But I like my Japanese name to be Mizuki Kaiko. From now on, each time I learn something new, I will type it in here. Such as:
  • cooking
  • sewing
  • baking
  • gardening
  • computer works (ok, maybe not this one as much)
  • piano
  • bass
  • violin

.....etc.

I also accept requests. Something that I can do, because I'm only 13 and can't really buy expensive things or do outradgeous stunts. But I can always do what I can do in my limits. Right now, I'm searching up on how to make all kinds of crepes. Japanese type, French, etc..etc..

Thanks for visiting and I hope you can come visit this blog again and request!

No comments:

Post a Comment